COMSOL is announcing the COMSOL Conference 2020 Europe, to be held online for the first time, on October 14–15, and is inviting abstract submissions for posters and papers, with the final deadline of July 31st.
Grenoble (June 4, 2020) — COMSOL is pleased to announce the COMSOL Conference 2020 Europe, to be held on October 14–15, 2020. The annual COMSOL Conference, a meeting focusing on advancing skills and furthering collaboration among engineers and scientists in the area of numerical simulation, will for the first time run online. Participants, from the comfort of their own workstations, will be able to experience event highlights, including:
- Invited speakers from industry and academia sharing their experiences using multiphysics modeling and simulation apps
- COMSOL keynotes featuring news and software product announcements
- User presentations showcasing research achievements and innovative design projects
- Panel discussions on the stakes of simulation and simulation in the energy and biomedical fields
- Tech Cafés - interactive sessions where software developers and technical product managers take modeling questions directly form COMSOL users
- Minicourses offering learning opportunities for any level of simulation expertise, from introductory to advanced
- Virtual exhibition and poster session
"With recent travel restrictions and social distancing in mind, moving the conference online this year is clearly the best option," says Eric Favre, Managing Director at COMSOL France. He adds, "The COMSOL Conference will be easy to join online, without travel time or time away from home. We believe that the online conference will be attractive to many, as it will also be easier to fit with a busy schedule and other obligations. As we will miss out on in-person meetings, we will be placing extra emphasis on providing interactive, small group sessions, and one-on-one discussions. An added benefit is that we will also have access to COMSOL's global pool of engineers, as it will be equally easy for them to join the conversations, from anywhere."
For event details and registration, please visit: https://www.comsol.com/conference/europe
Abstract Submission for Papers and Posters
The Program Committee for the COMSOL Conference 2020 Europe is now inviting abstract submissions for posters and papers on simulation work and applications from users of COMSOL Multiphysics® to present at the conference.
The papers and posters accepted for presentation will later be shared with the community through the open-access Technical Papers and Presentations (https://www.comsol.com/papers-presentations) database Technical Papers and Presentations database, with a global reach.
The abstract submission deadlines for the COMSOL Conference 2020 Europe are: Early Bird submission by July 3th; Final Abstract submission by July 31st. For information and guidelines for abstract submission, please visit: https://www.comsol.com/conference/call-for-papers/europe