After a successful 1st edition, Minalogic is partner of the 2nd edition of the Photonics Online Meetings.
Take part now in Photonics Online Meetings #2, THE day dedicated to photonics and its application markets !
A day of business meetings on a European scale, between principals and suppliers of the photonics sector, completed by webinars on products and services.
More than 200 French and European companies are expected to attend: major prime contractors, technology and service providers, investors, institutions, public and private partners, congressists.
On the program:
- A day of meetings with photonics experts Thursday 3 December 2020
- An average of 10 One2One meetings of 20 minutes between clients and technology suppliers
- The R&D/production/commercial/purchasing teams are available all day long.
- Live demonstrations/experimentations/showroom/softwares via screen sharing
- Virtual conferences by visio on an easy and intuitive platform
- A hotline available at all times
The Photonics market
The world market for photonics, or "light technologies", represents €550 billion in turnover in 2019, 20% of which will be in Europe. Photonics addresses all application markets by providing innovative and ecological solutions. In France, there are 1,500 companies with a turnover of €20 billion, 300 laboratories and more than 100,000 jobs. According to Photonics 21, 1 million jobs will be created between now and 2030 in Europe, including 150,000 in France.
Types of participants: the community of photonics experts:
- The principals of the application markets
- Research laboratories
- Solution / technology providers
- The partners
- Visitors by invitation
Objectives and key figures
- 1500 online business meetings
- 200-250 participants
- 5 product/service webinars
- Online conferences led by experts
The objective of Photonics Online Meetings is to facilitate and support meetings in the current economic context by providing solutions to future challenges. It is an opportunity for major clients to find technological solutions with suppliers and explore new innovations in the photonics industry.
Why join in?
- Meet the players in the photonics industry, R&D and innovation for :
- Identify technological expertises and solutions
- Introduce your projects and exchange with clients and partners
- Develop your business network
- Target funders (public or private)
- Virtual meetings, without the need to travel in the current context and constraints
- An average of 10 meetings per day